Keynote speeches, talks and lectures include topics like grassroots projects, social innovation, social business models, openness and inclusion in tech and social entrepreneurship.
- October, Berlin, Entrepreneurship Summit: Social Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries
- October, Delhi, CyFy Conference
- June, Berlin, Hive Europe: Tech as a Vehicle for Economic Development
- May, Berlin, re:publica: Activating Local Networks
- April, Trieste, Italy: CERN Imaging and Detection Technology Transfer Youth Event Anti-Personnel Landmine Detection coach
- April, Berlin, Persist* Summit: Open Source for Non-Profits
- March, Interview for A Theoretical Framework for the Digital Social Innovation Index by Nesta for the European Commission
- February, Brussels, FOSDEM: Cooperative Communities
- December, Budapest, Hungarian Social Impact Day: Hungarian Social Impact Ecosystem
- September, Linz, Ars Electronica Festival Future Innovators Summit, Facilitator of the Design Thinking process on Future Work
- June, Moderation of ‘Hofgespräch’ Starke Frauen, Starke Wirtschaft: Digitalisierung: Chance für Frauen oder Dreifachbelastung?
- June, OKF DE, Prototype Fund: Jury Member
- May, LinuxWochen Linz Closing Keynote: Beyond the Next Unicorn
- May, Re:publica: Can I be Social, Digital and Not Starve?
- November, ITU Telecom World: Jury Member
- October, #neuLand: Jury Member
- September, QtCon: Building a Sustainable, Impactful and Open Social Business
- June, AngelHack: Jury Member
- November, Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest: Creative Economy – Why Become a Social Entrepreneur?
- June, ITU: Youth and ICTs – Inauguration of the New Patron, President Luis Guillermo Solís
- May, Re:publica: Fighting Chronic Disease with Digital Innovation
- April, ITU Girls in ICT Day: How Can STEM be Social?
- September, Ars Electronica Festival: Young Innovators Competition and Future Innovators Summit